Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer is almost here... staying busy


Now that summer is right around the corner, our schedule is getting crazy.  In an effort to get just a few minutes alone, I honestly have to grab a soda, sneak into the bathroom (with my laptop), lock the door, and hide in the empty tub hoping no one will notice I'm missing! 

We are off this afternoon/evening to Disneyland to get our "money's worth" before our passes go black tomorrow.  Our plan is to go on a few rides and fill our bellies with Dole Whips and corn dogs. 

As a preview for later this evening, I'm going to be posting "insider information" on how to order off-menu items at In-N-Out.  I got through high school with the use of those yellow Cliff Notes, so this will be my attempt to pay it forward. 

Until then, if you are looking for dinner ideas on a budget; don't forget that it's Taco Tuesday.  Call ahead of time to your local Mexican restaurant and confirm that they are having a deal (usually, about 2 for $1-2).  Then order away!  If you want super cheap, Del Taco sells them on Tuesday's for 3 for $1.09.  And don't forget the chips & salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment