Monday, June 18, 2012

Sneak Peek of Recipes Posting this Week!

Here are a few sneak peek pictures of recipes I will be posting this week.  All the recipes are easy (I'm not a cook, so if I can make it edible... so can you) and relatively inexpensive (the Low Country Boil is a little pricey because of the shrimp, but it's been on sale lately and feeds A LOT).

Here is the Low Country Boil that we grubbed on for Father's Day.  It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  I have some good hints & tricks and will be posting all of the details tomorrow (Tuesday, June 19th).
Low Country Boil
This is one of my very favorite breakfast recipes.  Good ol' Biscuits & Gravy with runny eggs underneath.  I ignore the screaming of my thighs (that often yell at me that they can't grow any larger) and shovel this into my mouth; enjoying every single bite. Will post on Wednesday, June 20th. 

Homemade Biscuits & Gravy

Quick and easy Banana Cake.  If you just took a bite, you would assume I actually took out the flour and sugar to make this, but it's a box cake with some added banana.  No one would ever guess. Will post on Friday, June 21st.
Banana Cake-
Great plain or with some cream cheese frosting on top

So make sure that you come back soon for some great recipes.
Also, don't forget to "LIKE" us on Facebook and "Follow Us" on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment