Monday, June 4, 2012

Save $10 at Lowes

Usually when summer rolls around, I have a HUGE “honey do list” for my husband with all the projects that he half finished last year.  We spend many days (and nights) shopping at Lowes (my husband’s version of Disneyland) in an attempt to finish up the projects that have been waiting for our attention for over a year (some cases over three years).

I’m all about saving money, so this new deal that Michael’s (the craft store) is offering is hard to pass up.  If you buy a $50 gift card to Lowe’s (I didn’t even know they sold those, so make sure you ask a manager if you can’t find them) you INSTANTLY save $10.  So that is $50 to spend at Lowe’s for $40.  And there are no limits on how many you can buy.

This would also be a great idea to buy for Father’s Day!!  Hurry over there before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment