Friday, July 13, 2012

A New Found Love for the 99 Cent Store


Hi, my name is Briana and I have shopped at the 99 Cent Store.  I will admit it, even if most won’t.  I’ve not only been inside the 99 Cent Store, but I have scored some great deals!
Recently I stopped into my local store (it had been awhile) and I walked through their grocery aisles.  Now, in order to do this you must have some grocery knowledge, because not everything was a good deal.  But being a coupon shopper for so long, I know a good deal when I see one.  And I saw a lot.

They had things like regular sized Saltine Crackers (real ones, not the knock off’s), cereal, yummy chips, large package of cookies (including the Twin Dragon Almond Cookies in the pink box that taste SOOO good when dipped into tea), hot dogs (they had a HUGE fridge section with lots of different items), hot dog buns, and LOTS of produce.  I picked up a carton of strawberries that looked much better than the ones from Albertsons (who wanted $3 a carton) for 99 cents!  Not to mention bags of grapes, potatoes, zucchini, and bagged salad.
A great thing about shopping here is you don't need coupons to get actual deals.  You can spend the same amount as some mom who spent 3 hours clipping coupons and stopping by 5 different stores and pick up the same item by the same manufacture.  Sadly, I was in a hurry and couldn’t walk up and down every aisle.  But I promise that I will squeeze in some time very soon… and come back with pictures of my score! 

Until then, why don’t you go and check the store out and let me know what you think.  Here is a store locator to find the closest location to your home:
http://99only.com/applications/locator/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment